JUST SHARING SOMETHING

welcome

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly..You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly..You can be the captain And I can be your first mate..You can be the chills that I feel on our first date..You can be the hero And I can be your sidekick..You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split..You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming..Or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning.........nur_erna2000@yahoo.com

Announcement!




Announcement to all my "CIAST" fwen~!!
This announce is about Our induksi certificate.. I got this news from my classmate friend "mimi shahidah" by forwarded message from "azuan failani aka tok1".. Sir Aziman will sending us our induksi certificate by POS MALAYSIA BHD..

But Sir Aziman told him that he need our address.. He told my classmate fwen by phone (Tok1). For those who can't take it by hand. Hope you all can send Your Name and Address by sending him a message. And for those who have free time can take it by your own, You all can go to CIAST. So, I hope you all will take any action ASAP after you all read this announce~

I drop here Sir Aziman phone number: 0125887109

Thank you for your cooperation.. =)
p/s: Please spread this message ~

Pengunguman Kepada semua kawan2 "CIAST" aku~!!
Pengunguman ini adalah berkenaan dengan sijil induksi kita... I dapat berita ni daripada kwn kelas I "mimi shahidah" yg mn telah forward msg dari "Azuan Failani aka Tok1".. Cik Aziman akan antar Sijil induksi kita melalui pos kepada mereka yg tidak boleh datang amik sendiri kat CIAST. Tapi Cik Aziman perlukan kita punya alamat... Harap u'll semua akan amik action secepat yang mungkin la.. Tapi.. pada yg nk datang amik sendiri boleh datang ke CIAST ye~

Terima Kasih atas kerjasama anda.
p/s: Tlg sebarkan ye~

PADA YANG SUDAH TAHU DAN AMIK TINDAKKAN SILA ABAIKAN MSG INI

0 comments:

MyLALink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
pimp myspace profile

MyAnniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers