JUST SHARING SOMETHING

welcome

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly..You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly..You can be the captain And I can be your first mate..You can be the chills that I feel on our first date..You can be the hero And I can be your sidekick..You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split..You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming..Or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning.........nur_erna2000@yahoo.com

Apa ek Maksud Mimpi Ular



Malam tadi Erna dpt mimpi yang menakutkan.. Ularnya macam nie la... Tp gambar ats nie kepalanya banyak sgt.. yg erna mimpi tu kepala dia 3 je.. ape la ek maksud mimpi ular kepala banyak nie.... Ular tu tak patuk pon.. Just datang tumpang berteduh di rumah erna la... Kawan-kawan tahu tak maksud mimpi ular nie??

1 comments:

Dkbdjo212 said...

wah...brarti tuh ada lelaki mahu melamar ernalah...

MyLALink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
pimp myspace profile

MyAnniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers